Re: [RadiusNT] proxy problem with radius 2.5.212

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:51:34 -0700

Christian Schmit wrote:

> With radiusnt 2.5.212 the radius server forwards all
> login requests to our roaming server instead of
> only frowarding the requests containing the
> "@" sign in the login name.
>
> My proxy config is correct as this problem was
> not present in early 2.5 releases.
>
> To be 100% sure of my setup I used an evaluation
> copy of radiusnt 3.0 and there everything worked
> correct again regarding the proxy setup.
> So my setup must be correct.
>
> Will the be a 2.5x version that fixes the
> problem or do I have to upgrade to ver 3.0
> for this?

The temp workaround is to replace your RadCheckDomain stored proc
with the following. Please make sure you have a support request
on this with our support group as well.

CREATE PROCEDURE RadCheckDomain (@Domain varchar(32)) AS
Select Server, IPAddress, Secret, AuthPort, AcctPort, Priority, Timeout,
Retries, StripDomain, TreatAsLocal, AccountType