[RadiusNT] Re: [Emerald] Bug in RadiusNT2.5.213 ? - Accounts get mysterious

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 11:04:15 -0700

Danny Sinang wrote:

> 5. Sometimes, the accounts that get disconnected get the proper
> Session-Timeout = 32,000 (from Service defaults). But sometimes, they get
> Session-Timeout = 60.

In the log you have, do me a favor and check to see if the account that
authenticated right before them, where a time banking account and
what the Session-Timeout value for the previous account was. There was
a bug in a much earlier RadiusNT 2.5 version, where the Time banking
could carry over from one user to another (if the second user didn't
have time banking/NULL and the first did), but that was fixed, AFAIK.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com