Is this with SQL7? I had a similar problem with the calls table constantly
being corrupted. I ended up replacing the motherboard with a different one
and the problem has not returned. Prior to that I had tried replacing the
disk. So it was either memory or motherboard, my guess is there is a nasty
bug in SQL7 since the old motherboard worked just fine with 6.5.
I would repair the database with the checkdb (rebuild_allow_data_loss)
command and even if I ran it 3 or 4 times I would still come up with corrupt
data. Swapping motherboards cured the problem once and for all so it
definitely was related to something on the board.
This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA Software's
Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at
For more information about this list (including removal) go to: