Re: [Emerald] Issues with 2.5.339

tommycheng@pcmagic.net
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 03:12:24 GMT

Good question.

I have about 10 invoices with this problem.

I use sql script to look for open invoices with same maexpiredate and
billedthru date. While this doesn't catch everything, I don't want to be
bothered with this problem and I am using older version now.

On some invoices, .339 creates another invoice on top of the current
invoice and changes the maexpiredate to the same as BilledThru date
eventhough we haven't paid the invoice yet.

Can you say "FREE SERVICE"?

AVOID .339 AT ALL COST.

Can somebody show me how I can hack Emerald so that I can use RadiusNT 3.0?
I am fed up with RadiusNT 2.5.214 constant crashes and radcheck is no help.

Tommy
PC Magic

Nelson Valverde writes:

> > Yes, you need to void out that invoice and then redo it.
>
> What? Void out all open invoices? How do I know the bad ones?
>
> -Nelson

Please note that this is a User Supported mailing list. This list is
maintained by customers and other technical professionals who work with
our products everyday. If you require technical assistance from IEA
Software's Support Engineers, please check out the Support section of
our Web site at http://www.iea-software.com/support for several support
resource options. Thank you.