Re: [Emerald] Call Table Updating

Chris A. Christopher ( (no email) )
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:40:09 -0400

No, I have not tried connecting to the console ports as that is a very good
idea. I have immediate access to most of my equipment so that hasn't been a big
issue.

I am using a pm2e with a 5 port BRI card. Have two other pm2e's just like it
that work correctly except for this one. I can kick the user off, point primary
and secondary authentication to emerald, as well as the primary and secondary
accounting, and the calls online doesn't recognize the portmaster. The
accounting data is, however in the MBR Time On table. Very strange. I must have
missed something simple. :)

Chris