[Emerald] Rounding Bug Rears its Head Again

Robert Tranter ( emerald@crusoe.net )
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:08:03 -0400

Fellow Emerald Users: Below is a report I filed back in February
concerning inconsistencies in the math used in calculating term
discounts. This was subsequently fixed, but has returned in .339. While
the discrepancy is minor, it makes the lifes of my sales and billing
departments a living hell. If you have installed .339 and use term
discounts, beware.

IEA Support: How soon can this issue be resolved?

Rob