Re: [Emerald] emerald 2.5.339

David Routh ( drouth@davlin.net )
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 09:02:44 -0500

At 09:55 AM 10/09/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I just noticed that emerald build 339 was on the FTP site, but changes.txt
>only goes up to 337. Could we get a rundown on the changes, or perhaps could
>you update the changes.txt?

Here's part of the .txt file in the .339 release...

Emerald 2.5 Updates and Changes
-------------------------------

v2.5.339 - 9/15/00

* The PC Transact_IT format was changed to a generic CSV batch out
of Emerald, and not includes batch in support. You will need to
obtain the definition file and re-configure the out file for this
to work.

* Printing the radlogs report with a Database not named Emerald would
display an error (new ralogs.rpt). (RQST00000008826)

* Line items totals which included a tax in the emailed invoices were
not displayed correctly, although the invoice total was correct.
(RQST00000008780)

* If you have Restrict client reports enabled, the auto-batch could
not find the global reports.

* Adding or changing the home directory of an existing service will
now cause Emerald to create the new directory. (RQST00000008862)

* Customers who had an unapplied charge could cause the SQL
connections
to block each other and hang the invoice creation. (RQST00000008834,
RQST00000008891)

* Deleting an operator in the Emerald Admin required hitting delete
twice. (RQST00000008732)

* Added Support for X-Stop Class definition in the Emerald Admin.

* Taxes with an accumulative floor definition where not being cleared
between customers. Floor definitions were not tracking per month
correctly (ie, monthly floor, not pay period floor).
(RQST00000008655, RQST00000008705)

* Taxes for charges are not calculated until applied to an invoice,
to allow for accumulative floor definitions to turn our correctly
for pro-rate and setup charges. (RQST00000008655, RQST00000008705)

* The billing engine now uses a blocking SQL connection when creating
invoices. This can cause a slight pause in the display update, but
offers a 50 times performance advtange with the DB-lib interface.

* Added support for Telecheck EFT batch out.