RE: [Emerald] Can Not email Bills
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:41:53 +0800

Dear Dale,

Ive done as it says, but now the problem is:

PESetSelection Formula in PrintReport Caused an error: Invalid Job number

What should we do?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. []
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Can Not email Bills

> Hello I also got this same error message. Funny thing is, the email
invoice works if i do it one at a time from the invoice screen. But using
> batch screen, i see that there are 24 invoices needing to be emailed. When
i click on the email icon, i get the same error as below.
> what should i do?

A lot of the times, this is caused by a corrupt report file. Copy the
below einvoice7.rpt from our FTP site to your system as einvoice.rpt.
Rename your other one so that you know your still not using the old one.
Sometimes you have to restart Emerald to get the print engine to switch
to the different file.

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc.