Re: [Emerald] 337 problems. It was: Batch error/problems

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 11:16:35 -0700

Nelson Valverde wrote:

> > We don't make two binaries with the same number. :) Therfore, I
> > can only assume that your 337 does indeed have the reported problem.
>
> Thanks. However, it would be nice to have 331 back on the Emerald ftp site.
> Only 337 is available there.

I think the FTP site is suppose to be updated later today. I'll
put a request in to get the older version up there as well.

> Secondly, I installed 337 on several worstations with no problems. However
> when I installed on the Server (which also runs SQL 6.5), it gives me the
> following error:
>
> "Run-time error '50003' Unexpected Error.

Did you have a previous Emerald there? Did you do the full install
or just copy the binaries?

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com