Re: [Emerald] Installing Emerald 2.5 as a client

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:21:49 -0700

Glen Harvy wrote:

> Exactly what do you need do to install Emerald Administrator and Emerald
> Manager on a client computer?

You need either the 6.5 or 7.0 MS SQL Client. This is outlined in the
Emerald Client Documentation:

http://www.iea-software.com/emerald/docs/Emerald/sec3.htm

> I installed Emerald 2.1 on the client machine and then copied over the
> files from the Emerald Server machine. I run Emerald Manager 2.5.305 and
> everything seems to work OK EXCEPT the Accounts tab. Clicking that -
> nothing happens.

Update to a newer version of Emerald and it will fix the
problem. Don't just copy the files, run the full installation.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com