Re: [Emerald] interim invoicing

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:13:54 -0700

Josh Hillman wrote:

> In the Emerald Admin -- Client / Accounting section, there are "Minimum
> Charge" and "Charge Time Minimum" fields. When interim invoices are
> generated as part of the auto-batch process, are these two fields associated
> with eachother by "AND" or is it "OR"? We have "Minimum Charge" set to 20
> and "Charge Time Minimum" set to 30. We frequently get invoices generated
> for less than $20.00, but the current paid-thru date for the MBRs seem to be
> well beyond 30 days from the time the invoice is generated. If that's
> consistent, I'm guessing the invoice gets generated when it meets either of
> the criteria, but doesn't require both.

Minimum Charge is for dialup usage charges. It is not associated to
the Interim Invoices.

Charge Time Minimum, means if the customer is not due to be billed
within the number of days specified, but does have unapplied charges
on their account, send them an interim invoice for the charges.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com