Re: [Emerald] suggestion

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:35:45 -0700

Randy Martin wrote:

> At 05:01 PM 8/22/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>
> > Suggestion for consideration-
> >
> > Would it be possible to add a "Do not renew" checkbox (probably on
> > the services tab) for customers that we know will not be renewing
> > but are giving advance notice?
> >
> > brad
>
> Can't you accomplish the same thing by changing the expiration date on
> the billing tab?

I prefer just to change the Pay Method to closed. Much easier. :)
Check out the changes.txt for the update on this last year:

v2.5.315 - 11/8/99

* Added a paymethod of "Closed" to the list. You need to add the
payment closed to your PayMethods table using the following statement,
or you will get an error if you try to save a user with that
paymethod.

INSERT INTO PayMethods(PayMethod, GrooupID, SortOrder)
VALUES('Closed', NULL, 8)

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com