RE: [Emerald] Licence Problem

Kelly Wright ( (no email) )
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 05:43:46 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C00357.1E74C0E0

call iea-software for help

Kelly Wright
kelly@buz.net
BuzNet Communications
972-644-0440 x1001

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Gabe
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 5:47 PM
To: Emerald
Subject: [Emerald] Licence Problem

Hello we have a small problem and was wondering if anyone could give us
some help. We have Radius / Emerald doing all are authentication for our
modem clients but it is on our last NT 4 server. We would like to upgrade it
to Windows 2000 server but we need first make a backup so while we are
upgrading are client's can still get on. The problem we have 1) After
installing Emerald, copying over the sql database and entering are reg key
it won't allow any mbr's it says -1 in the field. 2) we copied the sql
server database from are old 6.5 to 7.0 and when you go to radius admin /
dsn it shows all are users but 0 mbr's.

Thanks in Advance,

Gabriel

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C00357.1E74C0E0