[Emerald] Re: Emerald 2.5.377 credit card batching

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 13:03:35 -0400

> Josh Hillman wrote:
> > I've noticed that in Emerald 2.5.337, the Batch-in process part of
credit
> > card processing no longer deletes the import file (doesn't even ask
about
> > it). For that matter, when generating the invoices (clicking on
Create), it

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
> Do you mean auto-batch? It only asks you about the types that actually
> have invoices to be processed.

Yes, auto-batch. I did forget to mention that before.
Here's a chunk from my documentation that I wrote a few months ago for our
billing department (based on the messages that appeared on the screen). The
references to credit card invoicing no longer appear:

Click on Batch (leaving all settings as they are (auto, etc.))
Click on Create
Emerald: Batch Invoices
Invoice xx services? OK
(takes a while to run--you'll see them listed at the
bottom of the Batch window as they're processing)
Emerald: Batch Credit Cards
Invoice xx services? OK
(takes a while to run--you'll see them listed at the
bottom of the Batch window as they're processing)
Emerald: Batch Interim Renewal
Invoice xx services? CANCEL
Emerald
Processed xx Invoices. OK

Although credit card invoice info is no longer mentioned, they do get
created and are batched out/in correctly.
We did also notice that the batch-in file (relative to Emerald) no longer
gets deleted after processing the data.

Josh