Re: [Emerald] Script Help

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:11:19 -0400

Dale,

When I try that script I still get the spaces.
But, instead of being behind the email address, they are on a line by=
themselves.
Is there a script like this to pull email addresses only from active mbr's=
with a return right behind the address and single spaced.
The query below is double spaced and won't work.

Thanks,
John