Re: [Emerald] 337 cannot login to emerald admin

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:03:56 -0700

Josh Hillman wrote:

> From: "Rob Witzel" <robwitz@netwitz.net>
> >We are using the new Emerald Admin and Emerald 337 that IEA sent to us,
> however since we replaced the old .exe's with the new ones, we cannot login
> to emerald admin. Any ideas.
>
> That's a nice feature :) I just now noticed that also.

The final distribution on the FTP site for Emerald 2.5.337 had
the correct administrator that does not have this problem. The
beta distribution that a few customers received had the wrong
administrator.

> I've noticed that in Emerald 2.5.337, the Batch-in process part of credit
> card processing no longer deletes the import file (doesn't even ask about
> it). For that matter, when generating the invoices (clicking on Create), it
> no longer mentions anything about credit card invoices (no prompts or
> anything). There don't appear to be any problems with the external
> transactions or anything--there's just no mention of the credit card
> invoices being created at all.

Do you mean auto-batch? It only asks you about the types that actually
have invoices to be processed.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X____________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com