RE: [Emerald] problem with over limit field

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 01:51:00 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Sat, 8 Jul 2000 wilson@dagupan.com wrote:

> Peter, it still didn't work. But since you pointed me in the right
> direction, i took a look at the radgetcacheusers stored procedure.

Hmm, looking around - it's in the later distributions.. perhaps you just
downloaded the new binary (radius.exe)?

> Can you verify if what i did is correct:
> the original line states:

> overlimit=case when (ma.overlimit> 0 and ma.overlimit > ma.balance) then 1
> else 0 end

> i think should be:
> overlimit=case when (ma.overlimit > 0 and ma.overlimit < ma.balance) then 1
> else 0 end

That's all it was. RadGetUser should be updated the same way too.

Have Fun!
Peter