RE: [Emerald] radiusnt 2.5

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 09:13:14 -0400

It may happen more running as a service, but it does happen in -x15 mode.
It seemed to me that it happened with server proxy running in RadiusNT.
I didn't see the problem until I started using server proxy and then I was=
helping someone else set up server proxy and they did not have the problem=
until then either.
I don't know what happened, but it seems to be working now and has been for=
a few weeks in -x15 mode. I would like to run again as a service but am=
afraid of the problems. If it's not broke, don't fix it deal.

John