Re: [Emerald] TNT terminate causes

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 12:54:48 -0700

Josh Hillman wrote:
> I don't know anything about Connect-Info. This might be VSA related, but
> I'm not sure. It's not listed in RFC 2058 anywhere and we don't use it for
> anything.

Connect-Info is a RADIUS extensions attribute (there are several of
Its just a text field.

> The remote NASes that we use send out the user's initial download speed as a
> VSA and we have that mapped to Ascend-Xmit-Rate, so that column in the Calls
> table always has the user's download speed regardless of what NAS sent the
> info.

The latest version of RadiusNT maps the USR Connect Speed to
automatically. RadiusNT V3 has a mapping built into the database for
call accounting so that you don't have to rename attributes (you can
it to store this attribute in another attributes column).

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc.