Re: [Emerald] TNT terminate causes

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 12:54:48 -0700

Josh Hillman wrote:

> I don't know anything about Connect-Info. This might be VSA related, but
> I'm not sure. It's not listed in RFC 2058 anywhere and we don't use it for
> anything.

Connect-Info is a RADIUS extensions attribute (there are several of
them).
Its just a text field.

> The remote NASes that we use send out the user's initial download speed as a
> VSA and we have that mapped to Ascend-Xmit-Rate, so that column in the Calls
> table always has the user's download speed regardless of what NAS sent the
> info.

The latest version of RadiusNT maps the USR Connect Speed to
Connect-Info
automatically. RadiusNT V3 has a mapping built into the database for
call accounting so that you don't have to rename attributes (you can
tell
it to store this attribute in another attributes column).

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com