RE: [Emerald] Allowing Access To My Ports

Beachlink Administrator ( (no email) )
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:30:27 -0400

Dale,

Thanks! Now, do I need to give the other side the IP of our RADIUS server,
or the IP addresses of the access servers? I would assume it's the RADIUS
server, correct? The other side is using (yecchhh) Talon RADIUS.

Thanks again!