Re: [Emerald] Partial Tax Charging for the new Australian GST.

The Webtel Webmaster ( (no email) )
Mon, 29 May 2000 14:23:05 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_0F8D_01BFC979.67D03F70

Thats not a bad idea at all although I can see it confusing the hell out =
of the customers :)

unfortunately for us our Credit card billed clients have their invoices =
auto generated 10 days before due date then are automatically charged =
via the Emerald/WebPay payment gateway service, so in essense we dont =
even know about the client being invoiced/charged unless the card gets =
rejected, its great, but causes a problem in this case :( because on the =
other hand our paper invoice customers are generated 14 days before due =
date,=20

so I can see it confusing up tax rates everywhere :(

----- Original Message -----=20