Re: RE: [NTISP] ASP pages not working in NT4

David Payer ( (no email) )
Sat, 13 May 2000 09:02:59 -0500

You might have to reinstall the service pack if you have done any changes,
like re-installed option pack 4. W/O the service pack being applied again,
windows is messed up.

David Payer
OMNI Internet