Fw: [NTISP] Co-location services - how do I limit / monitor data transfered ?

Adam Greene ( (no email) )
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 09:28:27 -0400

You might also try www.allot.com I have not used the product, but a
salesperson came to my office and did a demo for us. It looks like an effective
way to do what you want for under $10,000
Adam