Re: [RadiusNT] Data Mismatch in CallDate

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 00:06:22 +0800

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BFB237.EAD164C0

Assuming your datestart and dateend are of type Date, then your date =
values should be surrounded by the # character.

Your SQL Statement would then look like this :

sql=3D"SELECT Sum([AcctSessionTime]) AS [SumDuration] FROM [calls] =
WHERE UserName=3D'"_=20
& username & "' AND CallDate >=3D #" & datestart & "# AND =
callDate <=3D #" &_=20
dateend & "#"=20

- Danny Sinang

----- Original Message -----=20