RE: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT 2.5 Proxy

Denny Figuerres ( (no email) )
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:21:53 -0700

The second server needs to have the first server in the database or text
file.
Just like you do on the first server to work with the terminal servers -
each server needs to know who is talking to it.
Who it's "Clients" are that is.

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Carlos Diaz
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 2:18 PM
To: Radiusnt (E-mail)
Subject: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT 2.5 Proxy

Hi guys.

I trying to make radiusnt proxy work here. My RadiusNT server send the
authentication request to the second RadiusNT Server, The second RadiusNT
Server receive the request but send an error. This is the radlog:

Tue Apr 25 15:31:03 2000: Calc_digest: from 10.10.10.10, ID 149 : Request
from Unknown Client
Tue Apr 25 15:31:03 2000: Authenticate: from 10.10.10.10 - Security Breach:
jc

Any ideas?

Thanks!!
Carlos