RE: [RadiusNT] Info Required on disconnecting a user!

Troy Settle ( (no email) )
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:07:15 -0400

If you send the 'Ascend-Maximum-Time' attribute during the authorization
process, you shouldn't have to manually disconnect anyone.

If you find that you do need to disconnect someone, for whatever reason, you
can use a utility such as snmpset, and disconnect the user with this command
(watch for escaped line breaks):

snmpset nas_ip_address snmpRWstring \
.1.3.6.1.4.1.529.12.3.1.3.session_id_to_kill i 1

Good luck,

-Troy