Re: [RadiusNT] "User-Name" showing up twice in certain radius acct

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:05:37 -0800

Josh Hillman wrote:

> Dale,
>
> Any idea what would cause some oddball things to come up in radius
> accounting packets just after a VSA attribute is received? I'm thinking
> that it might be related to a VSA in some way, but I'm not sure (all data is
> further below). Because "User-Name" is appearing twice (different data in
> each), it's preventing the info from being stored in the Calls table.
> We're using RadiusNT 2.5.212 and Emerald 2.5.323 (SQL 7 SP1).

Send me the -X -x15 packet debug output from RadiusNT. There are
some known issues with 2.5.212 and VSA attributes from AT*T that
we are working on and should have a fix for soon. Please open a
incident with support on this, though.