RE: [RadiusNT] PM3 Setup

Info ( (no email) )
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:59:10 -0800

Thanks for the info. I did go to the site earlier and eventually found the
default setup page. Worked like a charm.

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Craig S. Behr
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2000 8:52 AM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] PM3 Setup

Might want to check a few things:

Make sure you have your PM3 listed in RADIUS with the appropriate secret.
Make sure secret is set on pm3 (set secret secret). Verify correct radius
server with (sho glo from command line). Might want to check lucents
resoucrces on the wqeb for the portmaster - excellent source of help. Here
ya go:
http://www.livingston.com/tech/technotes/200/index.html#PM3

Regards,
Craig