Re: [RadiusNT] radius 2.5_210 problem

Christian Schmit ( cschmit@vo.lu )
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:43:57 +0100

Hi,

Simply by replacing the executable file (radius.exe) with 210
I see in the debugging of the gric server a lot of normal login
names (login names without an "@") passing on the screen.
When replacing the radius.exe with 2.5 195 it immedately
stops and only login names containing the sign "@" come
to my gric server.

I changed nothing on my configuration, I only replaced the
radius.exe file.

I run in user based proxy mode with 1 DEFAULT domain in
radroamdomains.

Christian