RE: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT install

Tom Long ( tlong@lakesnet.net )
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:12:28 -0600

I just started radiusnt in debug and it is giving me these lines:

SQL Statement: {CALL RadGetCacheUsers('20000827 19:48:31',2)}
SQL Statement: {CALL RadGetCacheUsers('20000222 10:54:55',1)}
SQL Statement: {CALL RadGetConfigs(2160)}
1 ODBC Users Loaded
SQL Statement: {CALL RadGetCacheUsers('20000222 11:0:0',1)}
SQL Statement: {CALL RadGetConfigs(2160)}
1 ODBC Users Loaded

And it is taking forever to each "ODBC User", what is it doing?

What are triggers, and why did you create a separate DB?