RE: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT install

Chris Kissinger ( chris@aci.net )
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:08:53 -0800

Need a little more specific information. What kind of error? How is the
password all messed up? Where is the password all messed up?

We are running Platypus and RadiusNT, we actually just changed our way
of doing it. We made triggers in platypus and created a separate
RadiusNT database.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Long [mailto:tlong@lakesnet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 8:44 AM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT install

I am setting up RadiusNT to work with Platypus.
Everything is installed,
except for one problem. When I use radlogin to test it,
it gives me a error
and the password is all messed up. Anyone have any
ideas?
Tom Long 1025
Roosevelt Avenue
Communications Supervisor Detroit
Lakes, MN 56501
City of Detroit Lakes
Telephone: 218-846-7142
tlong@lakesnet.net Fax:
708-810-3445

For more information about this list (including removal)
go to: