RE: [RadiusNT] Redundancy

Troy Settle ( (no email) )
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:19:35 -0500

Not sure what else to say on this.

With transactional replication, the serverports table gets updated within
seconds of the master DB recieving an accounting record. It's been working
beautifully for me for about 2 weeks now. We're about to do 2 more replicas
for other locations.

Neither the CPU on the main SQL server, or the bandwidth for either site
took a noticable hit. It's working great.

As for setting up the replication, I just turned to my SQL book (and the
books online) for assistance. Once I realized that the version on my
workstation was different than the version on the server, it only took about
5 minutes to set the thing up and get it working.

g'luck,

Troy