RE: [RadiusNT] Redundancy

Troy Settle ( (no email) )
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:56:30 -0500

I would not recommend doing a nightly transfer unless you're short on
bandwidth, or don't care about concurrency control. A transactional
replication would be much better for this. I'm doing it now, and it's
actually very light on the CPU and Bandwidth.

Anyways, you probably want all the tables except the CALLS table, though I
didn't try leaving any out to be sure.

You'll also need to copy all the stored procedures and views before you'll
be functional.

If accounting is important for you, you'll want to send accounting info to a
seperate DSN that points to your primary SQL database.

-Troy