RE: [RadiusNT] LoginLimit and Port-Limit

Troy Settle ( (no email) )
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 11:48:39 -0500

Yeah, setting the login limit to 2 does the trick. I did this as a
temporary solution.

The problem with this, is that this would also allow a user to bring up 2
seperate sessions of 1 port each. Not good.

Any reccomendations on a permanent fix to this?

-Troy