Re: [RadiusNT] Lucent MAX3048

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 11:08:29 -0800

Mike Kovacich wrote:

> I'm finishing configuring a MAX3048. Last test I did during an authentication in
> -x15 mode it would just continuously spit out identifiers. The Ascend link on IEA
> site are dead. I have read on this list that additional Ascend fields and values
> must be added to the database. Can someone be more specific or point me to a site
> the tells me what I would need to change for a MAX3048 to work with RadiusNT ?

When the Ascend boots, it will try to auth about 10 or so profiles. If
you
want to change that behavior, you'll need to talk to ascend. That is
not
a RadiusNT issue. What actual problems are you having? You don't need
to configure additional fields or add anything to the DB. You just have
to configure the box to send requests to RadiusNT with the right secret.