Re: [RadiusNT] NT SAM

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 17:15:45 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, GSI wrote:

> When I try to authenticate users from my NT SAM, I get the message could not
> get RAS information from the NT SAM. This is Radius 3.0. Any ideas?

Try Installing RAS. 3.0 calls a RAS api to see if the 'Grant dialin
permission to user' checkbox in user manager is checked.

There's an patch in the RadiusNT\updates directory on our ftp site who
allows folks to login without it -- although it still logs the warning.

ciao,
Peter