[RadiusNT] Re: RadiusNT Digest

Edsonet ( administrator@yellowhead.com )
Thu, 03 Feb 2000 07:55:47 -0700

I am always amazed at how people take pokes at RadiusNT, when they
obviously don't understand the difference between Radius clients and Radius
servers. RadiusNT is a server written to conform to the Radius standards.
The Radius client is the communications box that is requesting the
authorization, and it is the one that causes most of the problems.