Re: [RadiusNT] malformed packet handling between RadiusNT 2.5.206 and

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 10:01:33 -0800

Josh Hillman wrote:
> What changed with "malformed packet" handling between RadiusNT 2.5.206 and
> 2.5.209?
> Everything works fine with 2.5.206, but as soon as I change the executable
> to 2.5.209 and restart the service, I get the following (debug=18)
> eventhough "AllowMalformed=1":

Set Malformed to 3. The RFC clearly says password data must be a
of 16. You'd be suprised how many people can't read an RFC, that write
RADIUS clients.

Ascend seems to send the password correctly sometimes, and incorrectly
other times.