RE: [RadiusNT] ??? Hmm, Guess I will just keep posting this...

Denny Figuerres ( (no email) )
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:29:33 -0800

just as an outside comment: what Dale has just said has always been the =
case.
this is an "Email List" not an IEA "Help Desk".
..
Ok I'll stop preaching now.

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Dale E. Reed Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 12:19 PM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Cc: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] ??? Hmm, Guess I will just keep posting this...

"Todd K. Tuttle" wrote:
>=20
> Thank you. I wasn't aware of them and it looks like they did the =
trick.
> Doesn't seem like this would have been too hard for IEA to respond on =
the
> list. Again, thank you.

As a side note, this mailing list is a place where users can exchange
information and help each other. It is not an official support forum
for IEA Software. Contributions on this list from any IEA Software
employee are volunteer and not required.

You should contact our support group for official support from
IEA Software. Information on our support options can be found at:
=20
http://www.iea-software.com/support/

--=20

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT