RE: [RadiusNT] UNIX Password file not working

Barry Kiesz ( (no email) )
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:30:37 -0600

Thank you... It's working now.. You know that's the only thing I didn't
try! <GRIN>

You might want to document this little 'rename' thing in an FAQ or something
<GRIN> to avoid stupid question from guys like me!

Barry