RE: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT 3.x and caching

Ronnie Franklin ( (no email) )
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:05:39 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01BF628E.A5E21B00

The registry entries that RadiusNT/X Ver 3 docs refer to ... starting on
page 58 do not have any defaults set...

So, where does RadiusNT get its defaults and what are they???

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Ronnie Franklin
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 11:12 AM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT 3.x and caching

I have been testing RadiusNT 3.0 and have had no problems... but I was
only authenticating a few users for testing.....

I installed the latest version of 3.0 on my production servers last
night and today I have several users that show up as "user not found" yet
they are in the database and are active accounts.

First, I have looked through the archives and not been able to find the
solution.....

I have checked the "Check on Failure" to help, but it does not seem to
solve the problem.

I noticed a post about a bad query but the person who posted it said
"Don't use this if you are running Emerald"... and I am so ...

Anyone have an answer??

Thanks,

Ronnie Franklin

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01BF628E.A5E21B00

The=20registry entries that RadiusNT/X Ver 3 docs refer to ... starting on =page 58 do=20not have any defaults set...

So,=20where does RadiusNT get its defaults and what are =they???