Re: [RadiusNT] RadiusNt 3 Auth Problem

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 15:41:20 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000 hostmaster@interaxs.net wrote:

> Peter,
> I found it :) 'Jan 11970' should have been 'Jan 1970' . Thanks for the help.
> Does this completely eliminate this problem of updating user info?

As far as letting folks on, yes.

When you make a change to the database, add a new user, update account
information, set expire dates, etc make sure the LastModifyDate column in
MasterAccounts or SubAccounts are updated too. Radius uses these to
actively update it's cache with database changes.

That way - going the other direction (a change who should disable an
account) Users won't be able to login with an old password that was
changed a little while ago.

Have Fun!
Peter