Re: [RadiusNT] RadValues and Ascend MaxTNT

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:24:21 -0800

niblettda@gru.com wrote:

> I'm working on a bit of a problem with my Ascend Max TNT.
> I need to set up the RadValues table, ahem, correctly. :)
>
> My TNT never had a problem before and RadiusNT never cared
> what the RadVendorID or RadVendorType was set to. Apparently
> with this latest software load, it sort of does.
>
> So I'm looking for what the correct value for the
> RadVendorType is. I know that the TNT's RadVendorID is 529.
>
> Thanks!
>
> PS: Is this written down (or more of a clue as to where to find
> it) in the manual or someplace else on the web? I've been
> searching for a few days now.

The RadVendorType is the value the vendor assigns to their vendor
specific attribute. You would need to refer to that vendors
documentation for the complete list. Unfortunately, I don't have
a list of Ascend VSA's. :(