R: R: [RadiusNT] DNIS and CallerID

rita ruggeri ( (no email) )
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:51:52 +0100

Hi Dale,
I send you the debug: I failed the authetication and follow you have the
message.

Best regards
Rita

0) Mode: 1
1) IgnoreCase: 0
2) TrimName: 0
3) AuthPort: 1645
4) ReqAcctAuth: 0
5) AllowMalformed: 1
6) AcctPort: 1646
7) Proxy: 0
9) Debug: 11
10) LogFile: auth.log
11) AcctLogFile: acc.log
12) ODBCDatasource: radius
13) Username: sa
14) Password:
15) AcctODBCDatasource:
16) AcctUsername:
17) AcctPassword:
18) DataDirectory:
19) AcctDirectory:
20) UsersFile: Users
21) CompanyName:
22) License:
23) IPAddress: All
24) SNMP: 3
25) TestDatabaseSecs:

Param: Debug Level: 15
Initializing Winsock...
ODBC Datasource: 'radius'...
Making ODBC Connection...
MS SQL Server Mode Enabled

SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LicenseID From Licenses

ODBC Datasource: 'radius'...
Making ODBC Connection...
MS SQL Server Mode Enabled

SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LicenseID From Licenses

Allocating Statement...

SQL Statement: Select Name, RadAttributeID, Type, RadVendorID,
RadVendorType From RadAttributes Order By RadVendorID, RadAttributeID

SQL Statement: Select ra.Name, rv.Name, rv.Value From RadValues rv,
RadAttributes ra Where rv.RadAttributeID = ra.RadAttributeID

161 Dictionary Attributes Loaded...

SQL Statement: Select Server, IPAddress, Secret From Servers

8 Clients Loaded
Accounting Column 0 (10): 'AcctSessionID'
Accounting Column 1 (16): 'NASIdentifier'
Accounting Column 2 (4): 'NASPort'
Accounting Column 3 (1): 'AcctStatusType'
Accounting Column 4 (16): 'CallDate'
Accounting Column 5 (32): 'UserName'
Accounting Column 6 (4): 'AcctDelayTime'
Accounting Column 7 (4): 'AcctSessionTime'
Accounting Column 8 (16): 'FramedAddress'
Accounting Column 9 (1): 'AcctTerminateCause'
Accounting Column 10 (12): 'CallerID'
Accounting Column 11 (32): 'ConnectInfo'
12 Accounting Columns Loaded

Enterprise features enabled.

RadiusNT 2.5.175 Enterprise Initialized...

radrecv: Request from host d407401e code=1, id=223, length=105

User-Name = "rita"
Password = "GsH\326z"
NAS-Identifier = 212.7.64.30
NAS-Port = 10128
NAS-Port-Type = Sync
User-Service = Framed-User
Framed-Protocol = PPP
State = ""
Caller-Id = "51273922"
NAS-Port-DNIS = "516458911"
Framed-Address = 212.7.68.148
Acct-Session-Id = "288565163"
rad_authenticate_ODBC()

SQL Statement: Select DateDiff(Minute, GetDate(), DateAdd(Day,
(ma.Extension+ma.OverDue+1), maExpireDate)), DateDiff(Minute, GetDate(),
DateAdd(Day, sa.Extension+1, saExpireDate)), sa.AccountID, sa.AccountType,
sa.Password, sa.Login, sa.Shell, sa.TimeLeft From MasterAccounts ma,
SubAccounts sa Where sa.Login='rita' AND ma.CustomerID=sa.CustomerID and
sa.Active<>0 and ma.Active<>0

Checking for port access.

SQL Statement: RadCheckPort '212.7.64.30', 10128, 'VISDNRTC'

Checking for DNIS access.

SQL Statement: RadCheckDNIS 'VISDNRTC', '516458911'

DNIS Access: Allowed

SQL Statement: RadGetConfigs 15798

Sending Reject of id 223 to d407401e (max3.alinet.it)

User: rita check attributed failed.

User: rita check attributed failed.