Re: [RadiusNT] attribute

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:52:45 -0500

From: <sikko@igr.nl>
> I would like to at in the tables a vendor attribute no problem however
> the attribute is 26 characters , my question is how can we change
> the field lenght of radattributes in emerald tables to 30 or so

If you're using SQL 6.5...
Go into SQL Enterprise Manager:
Create a new column in RadAttributes called NameNew (varchar(32))
Save the table.

Run the following SQL script:
Update RadAttributes
set NameNew = Name

Rename Name to NameOld; rename NameNew to Name
Save the table.

Run the following SQL script:
update RadAttributes set NameOld = ' '
this just saves a little space and makes things appear less confusing.

Find the Stored Procedure named "RadUsers" and re-execute it.

> and does it have any influence on the program

Nope.

Josh