Re: [RadiusNT] DNIS and CallerID

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 10:06:25 -0800

rr wrote:
> Hi Dale,
> I downloaded and installed radiusnt_25_206.exe update: DNIS works fine but
> authentication on callerID doesn't wotk.
> Can you suggest me what can I do?
> I want authenticate on user, password, DNIS and callerID: this is for
> security needs.

What kind of NAS are you using? What kind of CallerID auth are you
trying to do? Do you want to restrict a user to call from a specific
phone number, or auth the user based on their callerid and not their
username? Does your NAS support CallerID authentication (where it
sends the calleris in the username attribute)?