[RadiusNT] SNMP concurrency checking and CVX 1800 (NORTEL)

Serkan Subasi ( (no email) )
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 14:41:26 +0200

thanks for quick reply ,
I found that FAQ helped so much to us, and may solve our problem , but I
realized another case,

We are using RadiusNT 2.5.206
--------------
Manual calls update
Stop records only
(we are not using calls_insert trigger)

with these options , RadiusNT is not updating Serverports.AcctSessionID
and that means we can not use this method.
Am I right ?

your serverports queries are
for start

UPDATE sp Set sp.Username='username',sp.AcctStatusType=1,
sp.CallDate=GetDate(), sp.FramedAddress='xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' From Servers s,
ServerPorts sp WHERE sp.ServerID = s.ServerID AND
s.IPAddress='yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy' and sp.Port=19 AND (DateAdd(Second, 0-1,
GetDate()) >= CallDate OR CallDate IS NULL)

for stop

UPDATE sp Set sp.Username='username',sp.AcctStatusType=2,
sp.CallDate=GetDate(), sp.FramedAddress='xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' From Servers s,
ServerPorts sp WHERE sp.ServerID = s.ServerID AND
s.IPAddress='yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy' and sp.Port=19 AND (DateAdd(Second, 0-2,
GetDate()) >= CallDate OR CallDate IS NULL)

and to solve our case (and for many cases, this would be helpful), can these
queries like

UPDATE sp Set sp.Username='username',sp.AcctStatusType=1,
sp.CallDate=GetDate(), sp.FramedAddress='xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx',
AcctSessionID='bla bla'
, CallerID = 'bla bla', ConnectInfo='bla bla' From Servers s, ServerPorts sp
WHERE sp.ServerID = s.ServerID AND s.IPAddress='yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy' and
sp.Port=19 AND (DateAdd(Second, 0-1, GetDate()) >= CallDate OR
CallDate IS NULL)

thanks in advance

Serkan SUBASI