I got that taken care of now, but "DOMAIN\username" is now showing up in the
Online view as well as the Calls table, wherease before it was not. This
causes problems when looking up records in the Calls table.
> Josh Hillman wrote:
> > In my registry, TrimName = 1
> > We're seeing a lot of authentication errors ("user not found") when the
> > has something in their "domain" field: somedomain\username
> > Although this boils down to a misconfiguration on the customer's end, it
> > hasn't been a problem until we changed from 2.5.175 to 2.5.205 (and also
> > .206) because we had "Trim name" checked in the RadiusNT Admin. We've
> > been contacting these customers telling them to clear out the Domain
> > and it's been fixing it of course.
For more information about this list (including removal) go to: