RE: [RadiusNT] Running radiusNT as service

Denny Figuerres ( (no email) )
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:55:29 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF3AB4.739F3080

a log of the start-records?? are you using RadiusNT with a database or in
text mode?
in ODBC you should have a table in your database "Calls" that should give
you a very detailed log.

or are you looking for somthing not found in the database?
-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Arwin Poon
Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 7:22 PM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: [RadiusNT] Running radiusNT as service

Is it possible to get a log of all the authentication as if you are using
the command "radius -x15" when running it in service mode. I thought the log
files would keep all this but it doesnt keep much info at all.

Thanks

Regards,

Arwin Poon

Randwick Oriental Supermarket P/L http://www.randwickoriental.com.au
For Better Internet Services http://www.fbi.net.au
Worldchat (Australia). http://www.worldchat.net.au

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF3AB4.739F3080

a log=20of the start-records?? are you using RadiusNT with a database or in text =mode?
in=20ODBC you should have a table in your database "Calls" that should give =you a=20very detailed log.

or are=20you looking for somthing not found in the database?