Re: [RadiusNT] CallsOnLine not correct ?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:07:47 -0800

Dave wrote:

> That's why I came back to the view model...
>
> Why radius don't use directly the server port ?
> I think that if you update the view it's more difficult and it causes more
> lock thant update directly the table .... Am I right ?

It was a simpler way to do it from the application point of view
(the same update statement worked on both MS Access and MS SQL).
However, the latest versions of RadiusNT have no reliance on the
callsonline view and therefore, work like you expect (it has
seperate code for each DB to handle the differences in a multi-
table update).